New Member

State tax filing

You had no double taxed income in either state, so should not have taken that credit on either return.  It would probably be easiest for you to simply delete both returns and start over, doing CA first, then OR.  Be very careful entering amounts and state codes in the state portions of your W-2s.  When you are asked about double taxed income, say No.  You may have other errors, but his is a great place to start to make corrections.  And no, OR does not tax your CA income before you move there.  You should be able to delete state returns by following these instructions: