Hello I want pay with my refund but Unfortunately, you’re not eligible to pay for TurboTax with your refund

After you file

Look at the composition of your refund ... the portion of the refund  on lines 28 & 30 cannot be used to qualify for the loan and can be a denying factor. 

Why can't I deduct my TurboTax fees from my refund?

Why can't I deduct my TurboTax fees from my refund?

After you file

Other users have posted that TT Support told them this has been discontinued for the rest of the tax year.

After you file

@SweetieJean Refund processing was stopped for about a week, but is now available again--until mid-October.   But the user must have a refund sufficient to pay the fees + the refund processing fee, and a refund amount based on the recovery rebate credit or child tax credit does not "count."    There must be enough on line 35a to pay those fees without the amounts from line 28 or line 30.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

@xmasbaby0 @Critter-3 while it makes perfect sense that Lines 28 and 30 "should not count", where did TT post that in their FAQs or elsewhere on their website?

After you file

This is not listed on the TT FAQ ... it is a bank prerequisite this year  so if the option to use the refund processing service was not presented to you in the FILE tab  then you are not eligible to use it.