KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

After you file

To print out all the worksheets, including the TurboTax worksheets used to fill in the return, there should be an option to download all forms and worksheets in the Print Center. See the screenshot below. The general instructions are: How do I access a prior year return?

If this is not happening, get the download of TurboTax with the 2019 rules.

• This is free for taxpayers who filed with TurboTax in 2019 since they would have paid for the program.
  • To start this process, follow the steps as if you are selecting to amend the return here: How do I amend my 2019 TurboTax Online return? or
    • call (800) 446 - 8848 and ask them to push you a download for 2019. This will provide you more flexibility in seeing what was filed because you can toggle to Forms mode in the top right corner. This includes all details and worksheets.

For the future, best practices would include downloading the PDF with all worksheets when prompted when filing the return, but you may want to actually not store the file on the computer. See: How can I protect the tax files on my computer?

Yes, upon initially opening TurboTax Online, there are tiles to select to help complete the current year's taxes to help people file. 

@nwoodard34