Is anyone’s Turbo Card app not working?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

After you file

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Tommyrell

After you file

Mines not working either. I called custom service but didn't get a answer. 

Tommyrell

After you file

Customer service not answering any calls..

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Please try and call again later. Lines may be very busy right now with people checking to see if their stimulus check has been deposited on their Turbo Card. Call (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

After you file

That number isn’t even working right now either. Can’t log in online can’t log in on app and the customer service number isn’t even working. No ring. Just says call failed. 

After you file

The app has not been working for a couple of days! I tried to call as well but hangs up because of “unprecedented amount of calls”. I want to get a hold of someone!

After you file

This bs  i cant call use app

MayaD
Expert Alumni

After you file

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. You can check the status of your payment through the IRS Get my Payment site.

After you file

Why is the app not working? I have money in my account and I’m feeling really nervous about not being able to get into it! This is what I get when I try to login 

D2B6E22C-AA3B-4737-8E37-9A672D5547E3.png

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

Please see the Customer Support phone number below for further assistance:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/