Re: The account I chose to have my refund check de...
Expert Alumni

After you file

If you've already e-filed or dropped your tax return into a mailbox, unfortunately you cannot change the information provided.  If the info you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will mail you a refund check.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings