Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Well, it certainly sounds like the Desktop TTX has far more problems than is obviously apparent....even with some of the temp/kluge workarounds.  I'm concerned that TTX hasn't even issued an Sign-up FAQ yet for all the folks experiencing the same problem.   Certainly the "10S" problem is just plain ridiculous and TTX/MSFT need to get that cleared up between them fast.

I'm wondering if software updates will even work when they finally find the root problem. What I mean, is, does the software run an update before you get to enter the activation code in the first place? 

IF not, folks are going to need either an entirely new installation .exe file, or a download of a separate fix .exe file that corrects the user's existing-but-failing program (somehow).  I suppose this last "solution" might be best since some people can't install/reinstall desktop 2019 either with the same symptoms blocking it's activation.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*