Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@Critter-3 

"They"  (TTX) didn't..

.......but people who purchase a 2020 "Online LIVE" package from Amazon.....the Amazon product description includes an 8 Dec notice....and it looks like a pre-order there.

Yeah...that's going to mess us all up royally this year.  We have enough problems with user confusion over what version they are actually using, and now they can buy both Desktop, and Online LIVE versions thru folks like Amazon (I've only seen it on Amazon so far, checked BBuy, and they don't list it yet, assuming they ever will). 

Both purchases will have 16 digit activation codes too, but activated in different places (Good Night Charlotte ! ).  A bunch of info here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/register-or-activate-services/help/how-do-i-activate-turbotax-live...

On first look, the Amazon price is higher, but second look shows it includes one state, where Directly from TTX does not include the state.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*