Level 16 Kat
Level 16
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You'd receive a 1099-R only if you had a distribution, rollover, conversion, or recharacterization of an IRA.  


I'm assuming that you contributed to a Roth IRA, correct?  You do want to enter that into your TurboTax program, just for record-keeping purposes.  See the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below for entering this 2018 contribution made in 2019.