Can I get the TurboTax State e-filing fee refunded... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.54 helpful votes

Can I get the TurboTax State e-filing fee refunded (CD/Download versions) if my return got rejected?

Because the TurboTax State e-filing fee (CD/Download versions only) covers transmission cost and does not guarantee acceptance, it's our policy to not issue refunds for e-filing fees except in these special circumstances:

• You are unable to e-file because of a tax situation your state agency doesn't support.
  • We instructed you to enter an override in your state return as a workaround to a known product issue.
  • A known program error or state agency problem prevents you from successfully e-filing your state return.
  • You were accidentally charged a second e-filing fee when you resubmitted your state return, in which case we'll gladly refund the duplicate charge.

Should one of these situations apply to you, please contact us for a refund.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in