• Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 5, 2019 11:49:20 PM

Can I delete a schedule e worksheet?

where is the pop up window?

0 5 1465
5 Replies
Jun 5, 2019 11:49:22 PM

I use TT Home & Business and am able to delete Schedule E by selecting "forms" in the upper right corner of the screen (in the blue bar).  Once you are in forms, scroll down the list on the left (Forms in My Return) until you find Schedule E wks click on that form.  In the bottom left part of the form area you should see 3 buttons, print, delete form, and close form.  Choose delete form.  You will be asked if you are sure you want to delete and if you are sure, then go for it.  If you use a different version of TT the steps may be different, but this may help you to figure out where to go.

Jun 5, 2019 11:49:26 PM

I also use the TT Home & Business but is a download version to my Mac.  I can select the "Forms" in the upper left corner.  I scroll down the list on the left and open the "Schedule E Wks" form.  However, there are no buttons in the bottom of the form.  How can I delete the worksheet?  Thanks.

Jun 5, 2019 11:49:27 PM

Additional information:  I have deleted all K-1 forms in the K-1 Summary screen.  I just can't remove the Schedule E Wks associated with the K-1 forms in the "Forms".   Thanks.

Jun 5, 2019 11:49:31 PM

Update - I found the way to delete the form!  Once you open the Schedule E Wks form in the Form mode, go to the very top of the screen.  You will see "TurboTax", "File", "Edit", "View", "Forms", "EasyStep", "Flags", "Window" and "Help" .  Click on this "Forms", there is an option to remove Schedule E Wks.    

Jun 5, 2019 11:49:33 PM

Well done!  Sorry I wasn't here to help with the Schedule E, glad you got it.  Happy Filing!