Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 2
posted Apr 11, 2020 10:18:16 AM

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbotax card?

0 7 368
7 Replies
Expert Alumni
Apr 11, 2020 10:34:36 AM

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

IRS Stimulus

IRS Stimulus 2

Level 2
Apr 11, 2020 10:37:54 AM

Do you have an estimated date for those with a turbotax card ? Is Turbotax card not considered a legit Direct Diposit Account? 

Expert Alumni
Apr 11, 2020 11:07:11 AM

No,  we have no date and we have no word if it will be deposited onto the card. We are still waiting on guidance from the IRS.

@Kayyy26

Level 1
Apr 11, 2020 11:13:46 AM

This is not true Idk why the experts aren’t still giving correct information. I know people who have gotten the text from TurboTax with a pending deposit of the 15th. So yes if you had it sent to your turbo card you will get it on that card. No matter if  you got an advance or not! It’s coming to your turbo card. 

Employee Tax Expert
Apr 11, 2020 11:42:34 AM

Please know that when we have the final answer, we will let everyone know.  

We do not want to give out incorrect information.  Until we have a solid answer from the IRS, we can only advise you to refer to the following websites for more information.   

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

Level 2
Apr 15, 2020 8:11:57 AM

I never got a notification for a pending deposit, but I did wake up today with my stimulus on my turbotax card! 

Expert Alumni
Apr 15, 2020 8:24:52 AM

Congratulations!!!!