Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Apr 11, 2018 8:13:39 PM

Tax History Report

I printed my Tax History Report for 2017 (5 yr. tax history) and it didn't record years 2013-2016. I have filed with Turbotax since 2012. Has this happened to anyone else? Does this mean various carryovers from previous tax years aren't being carried over to calculate 2017 taxes?

0 3 1171
3 Replies
Expert Alumni
Apr 12, 2018 4:12:45 PM

Make sure that you are logged into the same account that you have used before. You might try saving your tax return a different way. 

• Log into your account, scroll down a bit and select, 'add a state'. You aren't really adding a state, just opening up the return.
  • Select Tax Tools, Print Center on the left.
  • Select print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Select the 2017 federal return, then select 'Include government and TurboTax worksheets'
  • Scroll the pdf to locate the 5 year history

Apr 12, 2018 7:07:54 PM

I know how to retrieve and print it, that's not the problem. What is at issue is the report is incomplete, it only has 2017 figures listed! 2013-2016 is BLANK. And I was, and am, signed into the same account that I fiked in the past 6 years. Why is the report incomplete?

Jun 15, 2018 12:35:55 AM

I see no one has answered your question.   I had the same problem with my 2017 return and I've used Turbo Tax since 2007!   I noticed Intuit changed a lot of the inputs this year for rental properties.  Like you I'm concerned whether all my information from previous years transferred properly.