• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 1, 2019 12:04:23 AM

Submitted my taxes on February 7, 2017. I don't know if it is complete

0 2 276
1 Best answer
Jun 1, 2019 12:04:24 AM

Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after they receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer.

The IRS Where's My Refund? lookup service provides a specific, personalized date for your tax refund.

The TurboTax Refund Tracker, on the other hand, projects an estimated date range on when you can expect your refund, based on other TurboTax customers who have already received their refunds.

Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change. 

2 Replies
Jun 1, 2019 12:04:24 AM

Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after they receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer.

The IRS Where's My Refund? lookup service provides a specific, personalized date for your tax refund.

The TurboTax Refund Tracker, on the other hand, projects an estimated date range on when you can expect your refund, based on other TurboTax customers who have already received their refunds.

Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change. 

Jun 1, 2019 12:04:26 AM

I filled mine on February 7th too and it's still not approved yet idk what's going on