Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 5, 2019 10:20:59 PM

Hey it says that I will receive my refund on February 7th, which is a Sunday. I doubt it will be in my account on a Sunday. Any idea if it will be before or after that?

0 3 582
1 Best answer
Jun 5, 2019 10:21:01 PM

In years prior, my DD was always said to be a Monday- but I would receive it the Friday before. I have the same message that you do, so I'm anxious to see if it will be before or after.

3 Replies
Jun 5, 2019 10:21:01 PM

In years prior, my DD was always said to be a Monday- but I would receive it the Friday before. I have the same message that you do, so I'm anxious to see if it will be before or after.

Jun 5, 2019 10:21:05 PM

No, the date your refund is deposited to your account will vary by bank. The February 7th is the anticipated dated your refund will deposit to your account. Your bank may deposit the funds after the date. We are not able to determine when this will occur. Please contact your bank to determine if they have a pending deposit. They may be able to assist you with this information. 

Jun 5, 2019 10:21:06 PM

Did this say it on ur turbotax account only or the wmr as well? Mine shows the same thing on my account but nothing on wmr