Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 6, 2019 6:10:23 AM

Haven't recieved my tax refund, where is it? Filed on Feb 2, 2017 it's been more than 2 months and irs as no aswers!

Haven't recieved my tax refund, been over 2 months and IRS as no answers! I'm extremely pissed with turbo tax! You took my money and I haven't recieved a date or my refund...I want answers

0 1 322
1 Best answer
Jun 6, 2019 6:10:24 AM

I can understand your frustration. We simply send your information directly to the Irs and then they handle it from there. You said you you spoke to the Irs>? Did you call or look at their website?

Have your tried Calling the Irs directly at 800-829-1040??

• Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.

Or have you gone to Irs.gov to check your Refund Status?

1 Replies
Jun 6, 2019 6:10:24 AM

I can understand your frustration. We simply send your information directly to the Irs and then they handle it from there. You said you you spoke to the Irs>? Did you call or look at their website?

Have your tried Calling the Irs directly at 800-829-1040??

• Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.

Or have you gone to Irs.gov to check your Refund Status?