TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

About the Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card for Refund Advance

SOLVEDby TurboTax1003Updated March 16, 2023

While completing your taxes with TurboTax, you can apply for Refund Advance provided by First Century Bank, N.A. Member FDIC on a Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card.

The Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card is a Visa debit card that is associated with your Credit Karma Money Spend account. It can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. It can also be used at Allpoint ATMs without any transaction fees.

If you created a Credit Karma Money Spend account and have funds available but you’re unable to use your card, visit the Credit Karma Help Center or call Credit Karma toll-free at 888-236-5798.

If you received a Refund Advance last year, you’ll need to open a Money account with Credit Karma to see your Refund Advance funds for this year. You won’t see the funds if you sign in with the account you made last year.

Before you can start using your new Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card, you'll need to activate it in the Credit Karma app. 

Follow these steps:

  1. Sign in to your Credit Karma account on a web browser or mobile device
  2. Go to your checking home screen
  3. Under Debit card status, select Activate card
  4. Find the card number on the back of your card and enter the last 4 digits
  5. Create a 4-digit PIN
  6. Confirm your 4-digit PIN
  7. Your card is activated

Important offer details and disclosures

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads