TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Where do I enter my CSA 1099-R?

SOLVEDby TurboTax1430Updated December 07, 2023

CSA 1099-R, Statement of Annuity Paid, is a variation of the 1099-R form for Federal retirees. It’s used to report civil service retirement payments.

To enter your CSA 1099-R:

  1. Sign in to your account and open or continue your return.
  2. Search for 1099-R and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. On the Your 1099-R screen, select Yes and then Continue.
    • If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, select Add Another 1099-R.
  4. At the import screen, select Type it in myself and then Continue.
  5. Select the CSA-1099-R option (verify the right spouse is selected, if applicable) and Continue to enter the information from your CSA 1099-R.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads