CSA 1099-R, Statement of Annuity Paid, is a variation of the 1099-R form for Federal retirees. It’s used to report civil service retirement payments.
To enter your CSA 1099-R:
- Sign in to your account and open or continue your return.
- Search for 1099-R and select the Jump to link in the search results.
- On the Your 1099-R screen, select Yes and then Continue.
- If you land on the Your 1099-R Entries screen instead, select Add Another 1099-R.
- At the import screen, select Type it in myself and then Continue.
- Select the CSA-1099-R option (verify the right spouse is selected, if applicable) and Continue to enter the information from your CSA 1099-R.