When you print a copy of your return, we include everything that was sent to the government, plus extra documentation and calculation worksheets.
However, the printout won't include copies of the entry forms you got in the mail, such as W-2s or 1099s. If you need copies of those, contact whoever issued them originally.
To print your return
To get a copy of your 2022 tax return that you filed this year, sign in to the account you used to file this year's taxes, and either:
- Select Preview or print returns if your return has been accepted, or
- Select Your tax returns & documents to expand it if needed and select Download/print return (PDF)
To print a copy of your return, complete the following steps:
- Open the return you want to print
- From the File menu (or TurboTax menu if you're on a Mac), choose Print
- In the pop-up window, select the form set you want to print (tax return, specific forms, etc.) and then select Preview Print Copy (on Mac, select your print options and then select Continue)
- Select the printer icon from the menu to open the print window, and then after making any adjustments in the window, select Print
You can also print directly from a saved PDF of your return by double-clicking the PDF to open it and then following the instructions in step 4.
- iOS native and Safari – Use AirPrint. After you finish reviewing your return, select the option to download or print to generate a PDF. From the PDF, tap the icon for print options. When you select Print, you will be able to print if AirPrint is set up on your device. More AirPrint help
- iOS Chrome – You’ll get an error message, and you’ll have to choose one of the other mobile browsers
You can print with Android if you have a cloud print plug-in on your device or an ePrint-enabled device. Printing is done through a third-party app, and a notice will appear before you can print.