To enter a 1099-MISC for miscellaneous income in TurboTax:
- Open or continue your return
- Select Search, enter 1099-misc and select Jump to 1099-misc
- Or go to Wages & Income and select Start next to Form 1099-MISC under Other Common Income
- Answer Yes to Did you get a 1099-MISC?
- If you already entered a 1099-MISC, on the 1099-MISC Summary screen select Add Another 1099-MISC
- Enter the info from your form into the corresponding boxes
- If you need to enter boxes 4–6 or 8–17, select My form has other info in boxes 1–18 to expand the form
To enter a 1099-MISC for rental properties and royalties (Schedule E) in TurboTax: Search for rental income and expenses and select the Jump to link.
To enter a 1099-MISC for farm income and farm rental in TurboTax: Search for farm income and select the Jump to link.
To enter your state stimulus, go here.