- Tap in the upper left corner to open the menu.
- Select Federal, and then Wages & Income.
- Select Other Common Income (you might have to first select Add more income), then select Refunds Received for State/Local Tax Returns.
- Follow the screens to enter your 1099-G information.
TurboTax Desktop BasicTurboTax Desktop BusinessTurboTax Desktop DeluxeTurboTax Desktop Home and BusinessTurboTax Desktop PremierTurboTax Live BasicTurboTax Live DeluxeTurboTax Live Full Service BasicTurboTax Live Full Service Complex IncomeTurboTax Live Full Service Complex Self-EmployedTurboTax Live Full Service DeluxeTurboTax Live Full Service PremierTurboTax Live Full Service Self-employedTurboTax Live PremierTurboTax Live Self-employedTurboTax Mobile Apps DeluxeTurboTax Mobile Apps FreeTurboTax Mobile Apps PremierTurboTax Mobile Apps Self-employedTurboTax Online DeluxeTurboTax Online FreeTurboTax Online PremierTurboTax Online Self-employed
Where do I enter a 1099-G for a state/local refund in the mobile app?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•314•Updated January 13, 2022
- How do I pay with my refund in the mobile app?
- Where do I enter a 1099-G for a state or local tax refund?
- Where do I enter Form 1099-G for unemployment or paid family leave in the mobile app?
- How do I remove the refund processing fees in the mobile app and change my payment method?
- How do I report last year's state or local refund without a 1099-G?
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post