- Sign in to your account in the TurboTax mobile app
- Select Wages & Income
- Select Other Common Income (you might have to first select Add more income), then select Refunds Received for State/Local Tax Returns
- Follow the screens to enter your 1099-G information
- Account management
- Connect products and apps
- Where do I enter a 1099-G for a state/local refund in the mobile app?
Where do I enter a 1099-G for a state/local refund in the mobile app?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•334•Updated January 13, 2023
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post