TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

How do I report last year's state or local refund without a 1099-G?

SOLVEDby TurboTax279Updated 3 weeks ago

If you know last year's refund amount, you don't need a 1099-G. Follow these steps to enter last year’s refund amount:

  1. Sign in to your account and open the Wages & Income section of your return
  2. On the Your income screen, select Add more income
  3. Look for the Other Common Income section and select Show more
  4. Select Start on the Refunds Received for State/Local Tax Returns section
  5. Enter your refund amount

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads