TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

What tax breaks can I get for my 1099-MISC or 1099-NEC?

SOLVEDby TurboTax649Updated April 05, 2023

If you're self-employed, you get to claim expenses related to your work. Common expenses for the self-employed include:

  • Car and truck expenses
  • Gas
  • Office supplies
  • Mobile devices
  • Web hosting
  • Marketing
  • Travel

We have this covered. We'll ask about your work expenses to find you as many tax savings as we can.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads