You can verify the tax payment or federal refund method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2023 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to TurboTax and open your return.
- On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the menu, select Tax Tools, then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2023 Federal return and Include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
- The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2023 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.