If you've already filed your federal taxes, here's how you can print your federal tax forms without printing your state taxes.
- From Tax Home (the first screen you see after you sign in), scroll down to Your tax returns & documents. You may have to select Show to open the dropdown menu.
- Select 2023, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area).
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools.
- Underneath Tax Tools, select Print Center.
- Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2023 Federal return box and choose which forms to print
- Select View or print forms.
- From the pop-up, you'll be able to download and print your forms.