TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
67 people found this useful

How do I print my return if I’m using the mobile app?

Here’s how you can print your return, depending on which device you are using.

From an Apple device:  

• For iOS native and safari – Use AirPrint.
    • As you proceed through the File section, at the end of Review you will have a Save/Print option. When you select Print, you will be able to print if AirPrint is set up on your device.
      For specific AirPrint troubleshooting, see Apple - AirPrint.
  • If you’re using iOS chrome – You’ll get an error message, and you’ll need to choose one of the other methods.

From an Android device:  

• For Android native and chrome –  You can’t print directly from an Android device. Log out of your TurboTax account. We will save all of your information, and when you are ready to print you can login from your computer or other device with printing capabilities and print your tax return to mail. 

Other options:

No matter which device you are using, you can always log out of your TurboTax account. We will save all of your information, and when you are ready to print you can login from your computer or other device with printing capabilities and print your tax return to mail.

If you don’t have a printer:

See Related Information below.

GEN88499