Where do I enter investment sales?
But what about non-security investment sales like coins, collectibles, timber, land, or a second home? Here's how you enter those:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
- In the search box, search for investment sales then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to the question Did you sell any investments?
- If you land on the Here's the investment sales we have so far screen, click Add More Sales.
- Answer No to the 1099-B question.
- On the next screen, select the type of sale you had (second home, collectible, land etc.) and click Continue.
- Continue following the onscreen instructions to enter the sale.