How do I delete my state in TurboTax Online?
You can delete your TurboTax Online state return as long as you haven't paid for it yet (or registered in a free version):
- Sign in to your return, if you're not already signed in.
- Click State Taxes near the top of your screen and proceed to the Status of Your State Returns screen.
- On that screen, click the Delete link right next to the price, and then Yes.
- If you already paid (or registered), you won't see the delete option.
- Instead, you'll see Edit Return and Start Over, neither of which will remove your state return.