Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Returning Member
posted Feb 6, 2020 7:09:10 AM

Trouble Opening Your File

TurboxTax 2019 did an update today and now I can't open my tax file.  The dialog box says:

We're having trouble opening your file

You can try using your back-up file instead. You'll find instructions on how to open your back-up file in the link below.

Error: 102345

Click for a Solution

Clicking the link says page not found.

0 5 892
5 Replies
Returning Member
Mar 5, 2020 5:04:42 PM

I can not open my file

Intuit Alumni
Mar 5, 2020 6:38:48 PM

Please clarify your request for assistance. What type of file are you having issues with?

Mar 29, 2020 4:24:43 PM

2019 file from cost co

Intuit Alumni
Mar 29, 2020 8:15:47 PM

Please contact support for assistance with your Costco software.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

Returning Member
Jun 29, 2020 2:45:03 PM

First of all Im not a new member. I did update my password for tc_stephens. I had trouble opening my turbo tax. I was able to complete it and filed the federal and did file the state but when it came to paying the filing fee,  I made a mistake saying take the fee out of the return. The prompt said that I could not do it that way and the next thing I know I could not get back into my account use a credit card to charge this fee. From that point, I have not been able to get into my account to finish up.I did talk to a lady who seemed to be paying attention, she gave me a link to update/rehabilitate my account. I filed the update, and I got a mailer-daeman message. Please help me get this situation set right. Sincerely Tim Stephens