Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Level 3
posted Feb 27, 2021 11:42:32 AM

Import data from Brokerage Firm

I have many accounts at brokerage firm that are not related to my taxes. When looking for the account to import the screen shows all accounts.  The address bar for specific account does not show the complete information. Therefore I cannot select the required account. How can I easily get the account number in order to complete import.

I have spent time trying to highlight the account details without success. I can go to details & eliminate accounts one by one. This very time consuming & must then be repeated for next import.

Your assistance requested. In past years import and selection of accounts very easily performed.

Thanks.

Using TT Premier 2020 for Mac. OS Mojave 10.14.6

0 4 530
4 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Mar 3, 2021 4:58:27 PM

You would need to contact your Financial Institution for assistance with your account number. If you need further assistance, contact customer support here.

Level 3
Mar 5, 2021 11:14:41 AM

Appreciate you suggestion and did find a time consuming workaround. Do think TT could adjust the view of the files to show complete data.

Community always helpful and I appreciate the help.

Mar 20, 2021 12:33:39 PM

kindly respond

Level 3
Mar 20, 2021 12:42:10 PM

Sevanti: not able to respond as did not understand your question. I able to import data from brokerage firm successfully without going to brokerage firm for additional assistance.