Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jun 7, 2019 5:25:20 PM

I cannot access my account due to forgot password. Website doesn't accept code to reset password

I signed in with my phone number.  Hit forgot password. Had code called to my phone.  Submitted code.  Then website went to login and would not let me reset password.  I then repeated process ith second code.  Still can't reset password or sign in

0 11 3902
11 Replies
Jun 7, 2019 5:25:21 PM

me too! help

Jun 7, 2019 5:25:23 PM

I am also having the same issue!  Had to set up a new account and now I can't e-file.  Please help!!!

Intuit Alumni
Jun 7, 2019 5:25:23 PM

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

Intuit Alumni
Jun 7, 2019 5:25:25 PM

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

Apr 16, 2020 2:50:26 AM

When I got my income tax it was put on the card now that I got my stimulus I haven't received it I was wondering what's going on is it going on the same card that I got my income tax check or something different y'all have that information but I don't understand why I didn't get my money

Jan 23, 2021 9:12:20 PM

Can the shareholders just fire all the Directors of Turbo tax and start again? They are so incredibly backwards that I just want to scream. I have the same issue, and so I can't access any information despite multiple times of entering the verification code. They are just stupid on their technology. 

Intuit Alumni
Jan 24, 2021 8:49:44 AM

@Deborah1963  Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support as your issue would be best resolved with one-on-one support. Please visit the Contact Us page and select your product to get you to the right person.

Feb 9, 2021 1:16:04 AM

To I for got my password 

Intuit Alumni
Feb 9, 2021 8:06:52 AM

For steps on how to recover your password please click the link below.

Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

Apr 5, 2021 6:46:01 PM

I cannot find icon that helps if I  forgot password or change password. do i need to find a different program or can you help me

Intuit Alumni
Apr 6, 2021 9:36:26 AM

Please see the below instructions to change your password. These are also contained in the Help Article ChondelLO posted above:

1. To recover your user ID or password:

2. Go to the account recovery page.
  3. Enter one of the following:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email address
    • User ID
  4. Follow the instructions. We'll customize them based on the info you provide and whether we recognize the device.

@wes5224