Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 9, 2021 3:59:06 PM

How do i get a State eFile confirmation number?

the program won't take my credit card information. so how do i complete the efile process

0 8 954
8 Replies
Intuit Alumni
Feb 10, 2021 9:56:06 AM

An agent can assist you with this. This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent.

Contact an agent

Feb 12, 2021 9:38:08 AM

My payment form came pre populated except for the credit card information.  I would input credit card information but it wouldn't allow me to continue. 

After several attempts and increased frustration I finally deleted all information on the payment form and filled the form out on my own. Finally success.

Level 1
Feb 12, 2021 10:09:32 AM

Reps can’t seem to answer 

need it to file

Level 1
Feb 12, 2021 10:12:57 AM

Where the payment form appear for state efile 

Level 2
Feb 13, 2021 8:38:45 PM

How do i get a State eFile confirmation number?

Feb 14, 2021 7:47:00 AM

I had an issue with making payment to get my State eFile confirmation number. The form is presented with all pertinent information filled out except for the credit card information. I had made several attempts to fill the credit card information out but was never presented with the continue tab after doing so. I finally deleted all information on the page and manually filled it out and the form completed. After manually filling out the form I was able to proceed. 

Returning Member
Feb 21, 2022 1:26:12 PM

Please email me a State eFile confirmation number. [email address removed] Thanks, David McDavid

Intuit Alumni
Feb 21, 2022 3:27:48 PM

In this public forum, we do not have access to your personal information and would not be able to provide your e-file confirmation. TurboTax Customer Support would be able to provide this information to you. Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact Customer Support: What is the TurboTax phone number?

@cdmcdavid5