Once in a while when you log in we'll ask you to enter a code or provide some personal info to verify your identity. We're just making sure you're really you so that your TurboTax info stays safe and secure.
Protecting your data and privacy is our #1 priority. We use the same encryption and security measures as major banking institutions.
I need to reset my password
We can help you do that.
If that method doesn’t work, use our account recovery request to change your info.
I have to go through this verification a lot. Why?
- You clear your browser cache/cookies regularly.
- You've turned on tracking protection or do-not-track features in your browser.
- You're using a work computer that doesn't keep cookies and other browser session data.
- You change browsers or computers, which requires new cookies to be established in each browser and computer.
- What is TurboTax Self-Employed?
- What are the qualifications for the Earned Income Credit (EIC or EITC)?
- What are qualified education expenses for the American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning credits?
- If I didn't get a 1099-MISC, do I still need to report the income? Even if it's less than $600?
- What tax breaks can I get for my 1099-MISC?