Level 2
posted Apr 8, 2020 12:49:43 AM

Turbo debit card

Will my stimulus check come to my Intuit Turbo debit card

0 40 5201
24 Replies
Expert Alumni
Apr 8, 2020 2:11:17 PM

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. 

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Apr 9, 2020 4:01:52 PM

I lost my card an need new one mail to me

Intuit Alumni
Apr 9, 2020 4:43:01 PM

If you would like to request a replacement for your Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card, you may click here to report it lost/stolen or contact the Customer Care department toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Once your card has been reported lost, stolen, or damaged, the balance is then transferred to the new card and shipped to the address on file. There is also a $5 fee for each replacement card ordered.

For further information on this topic, you may review the FAQ: Getting to know the Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card

Getting to know the Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

Returning Member
Apr 11, 2020 12:26:06 PM

Any Further update on this? I have debit card as well and would like to know.

Level 1
Apr 11, 2020 12:59:26 PM

Will my stimulus check be put on my intuit turbo Visa Debit card[PII Removed] and if so whèn

Expert Alumni
Apr 11, 2020 1:53:56 PM

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@byrdiebyrd4262

Level 1
Apr 11, 2020 5:04:29 PM

That's a load of crap.. how is it that EVERY OTHER company that deals with people's bank info knows this info but "turbotax" does not? Thousands of people have received stimulus checks as of today through direct deposit yet not a single person I know, or read about that filed taxes through turbotax and supplied bank account information so they could get taxes back via direct deposit has NOT gotten a stimulus check??? 

Level 1
Apr 11, 2020 5:17:26 PM

I on the other hand chose direct deposit to receive my federal return.. I gave turbotax my bank account info months ago when I filed my taxes.. I chose to pay for your services by having the funds taken out of my federal return, in which turbotax took what they were owed, than direct deposited the remaining balance into my bank account. TURBOTAX "SAYS" they are helping THOUSANDS of people during this epidemic but how is that possible when they cant even get people the stimulus check via Direct Deposit when they've (turbotax) has had everyone's Bank account info all along? So what now, needing families have to wait weeks, months longer to get a check in the mail because you failed your loyal customers? I guarentee if turbotax will lose a very high percentage of customers because of this..

Apr 11, 2020 6:32:16 PM

Does anybody know if our stimulus check will come to us on a prepaid TurboTax card I cannot figure out how to give TurboTax my bank information can

Level 1
Apr 11, 2020 8:38:33 PM

• Notification from Green Dot Bank came today advising of a deposit recvd in the amount I am expecting. Turbo card will have the deposit Apr 15

Apr 12, 2020 8:37:28 AM

Thanks i just got sick of here no one knows about it i look on line and they dont know but thanks

Level 3
Apr 13, 2020 1:12:22 AM

I also lost my card and I tried to click on the link to report it lost but it wants me to sign in amd I dont have a clue what my user name and password is. When I try to recover my account it asks for SSN the card number plus cvv on the back I do not remember my card number . If the money gets put on my old card how will i get it back?

Apr 13, 2020 9:49:24 AM

Where did you receive this notification? 

Level 1
Apr 13, 2020 10:11:06 AM

How did you find that out? & where do you go to see that? I have the turbo card app but I can’t see anything there. But I called turbo tax is phone line for help and I didn’t talk to a representative and she did say that we will be getting our stimulus checks on the debit card and I also looked up my 2019 tax return info they sent to the irs which does include direct deposit information. (Routing number & account number  and they did mark it as a checking account) so that being said we should be receiving the check on the card. Just wanting to know how you got the notification from green dot as I would like to see if I have funds processing as well.! Thanks much!

Level 1
Apr 13, 2020 10:17:44 AM

Email. And today account on turbo card reads pending deposit.

Returning Member
Apr 13, 2020 11:06:54 AM

Need a replacement card

Intuit Alumni
Apr 13, 2020 1:25:44 PM

@Jaydenwest1  If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen or please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Apr 13, 2020 2:31:59 PM

I have lost my turbo debit card can i request a new one?

Intuit Alumni
Apr 13, 2020 2:38:34 PM

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

Level 1
Apr 13, 2020 9:28:47 PM

I'd also like to know if my stimulus money is going on my Turbo Card, i filed for 2019 and my W2 has the account and routing number on it, this is my 1st time doing taxes in the 37 year's I've been alive and it's so confusing! Also what date will it show up?

Level 1
Apr 13, 2020 9:33:11 PM

So i filed my 2019 taxes and have the Turbo Card and the account number and routing number is on my W2 and i fall under the $1,200 category so it will be put on my Turbo Card?

Expert Alumni
Apr 14, 2020 12:34:13 PM

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards. However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2019 or 2018, here is what you need to know:

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

Apr 14, 2020 12:45:50 PM

I need a new turbo tax debit card. I filed my taxes with turbo tax for 2018 and wonder if the stimulus payment will go to that card. I try to log into the app but I dont have the right password or user id and you need the card number to reset them and to request a new card. Cannot get through on the phone and cant use app . How do you take care of this with the busy phone lines and not having my card number. please help.

Apr 14, 2020 12:51:28 PM

forgot to mention. i have 2 cards so what can I do. The lines are busy each time I call