Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

You are fine.


 The Saver’s Credit (Retirement Savings Contribution Credit) can be taken for your contributions to a traditional or Roth IRA; your 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, SARSEP, 403(b), 501(c)(18) or governmental 457(b) plan; and your voluntary after-tax employee contributions to your qualified retirement and 403(b) plans.  Beginning in 2018, contributions to ABLE accounts also qualify for the credit

View solution in original post