Level 15

Retirement tax questions

Not sure what it has to do with the state of Texas since Texas has no state income tax.  Are you asking how to enter your SSA1099 on your federal return?


Do not try to enter your SSA1099  or RR1099RB as a W-2.  Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security  (SSA1099 and 1099RRB) to enter your SSA1099.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**