Level 15

Retirement tax questions

Your company sponsored 401k contributions are on your W-2 and entered with your W-2 form.

Your Roth IRA contributions are entered on the Deductions& Credits page  (But not sure you can enter them using the "Free" version of turbotax)

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post