June 4, 2019 11:36 PM
This widget could not be displayed.
If the additional amount that was withheld is not located in box 6 of your SSA-1099, you would report the additional taxes paid by following the steps below.
- Select Federal Taxes
- Click Deductions & Credits.
- Click "I'll choose what I work on"
- Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
- Click "Estimates"
- Scroll down to "Other Income Taxes Paid in 2015"
- Click Start next to "Withholding not already entered on a W-2 or 1099"
- Follow Prompts