New Member

I didn't receive a form 1099R to file with my Federal Tax

How do I get my copy??
New Member

Retirement tax questions

You should have received the 1099 R by now. Please contact the Institution that administered the Form for you.

The institutions administrating the account will send you a Form 1099-R in January or early February.  Do not file your return until you have received this form.

Once you receive this Tax document you can Enter the information as followed:

To enter a form 1099-R -

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
Or enter 1099 r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 1099 r

Have a good evening.