Level 20
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

Contributions can be a federal deduction and state deduction if you Itemize Deductions.  You can enter 2018 contributions at
Federal Taxes Tab
Deductions and Credits
Continue past the IRA Contribution screen (if it comes up)
Then scroll way down to Charitable Donations
Donations to Charity  - Click the Start or Update button