Level 15

Retirement tax questions

What box?  Do you need to enter the SSA-1099?

Enter a SSA-1099, SSA-1099-SM or RRB-1099 under

Federal Taxes on the left side or top

Wages and Income

Then scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security

Then the second line - Social Security (SSA-1099. RRB-1099) - click the Start or Revisit button