New Member

Payer ID on form 1099-R is needed. We get 3 pensions from Japan posted to a Japanese bank. These pension companies have never heard of a 1099-R and can not send one.

We filed last year and this number was not asked for. Now this year TT issists for it to be entered. These pension plans, in Japan, do not have one. Is there an override number?