Returning Member

Contractor didn’t have a TIN last year but has been issued an ITIN this year. She filed taxes estimating her 1099 last year. Do I still need to issue a 1099?

The contractors amount was included on my total amount posted for 1099s issued when preparing my business income tax.  Would I need to amend my taxes from last year to issue a 1099 to her.