Gift of Equity To Family Member Tax Question

In January 2018, I purchased a single-family residence for my son and his family to live in.  I put 10% down and took a mortgage for the rest.  My son rented from me at a Fair Rental Value and I reported it as rental income using Schedule E, claiming depreciation.   In late 2020, my son purchased the home under an arrangement where I gifted the equity and he borrowed enough for me to pay off the existing loan and closing costs.   The Mortgage company issued me a 1099 S for $465,000, an amount approximate to the value of the home (to facilitate his borrowing).  They also had me sign a Gift Equity Letter in the amount of $107,000, which was credited to the Buyer (my son) at closing.  How do I report this using Turbo Tax? Is it reported on Form 4797?   One concern is whether the gross sales price needs to be $465,000 so that IRS can link up the 1099 S.  Or, can I net the gift of equity against it.  

Some have advised reporting this using Form 8949.  I feel like I am in the swamp on this one.  

I know that I also need to report the Gift of Equity on Form 709.