Expert Alumni


Yes, student is good.


Also, if your parents are claiming you on their return, make sure you check the box that says someone else is claiming me as a dependent.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post