Link to QBI Wksht must be entered

There is a notification "Sch K-1 Wks Partnerships: Link to QBI Wksht must be entered," and Turbotax does not show any link or provide any other info to enter.  This is under Section D2, part "A".  It says "Does this K-1 include a Section 199A business?"  "Yes" is automatically selected (as it should be in my case).  Underneath that it says "QBI Worksheet to report (double-click to link)".   The problem is that double-clicking does absolutely nothing.  There's a free-text field, but no matter what I type into it, nothing works.  I'm stuck at this step.  I can't e-file because it says I have to "fix federal return" first, and when I click "fix federal return" it always brings me to this same page where I'm supposed to link to QBI Worksheet.  It's impossible to actually link it to a QBI Worksheet.  I assume this is a bug in TurboTax, and something is supposed to pop up when I double-click where it says to.  But nothing pops up.  Nothing happens at all.  As a result, I had to file an extension.  It will not let me e-file without fixing this "problem," and the problem is unfixable. 

PS - I have ad-block plus disabled on TurboTax, so it isn't that.  I'm also using Chrome, if that helps.