Yes, you can use Quick employer forms in Turbo Tax Self-Employed. Since you are my 100th response today, I shall tell you how to get there because i am in a good mood.
1) log into Turbo Tax Online.Self -Employed
2) Select Federal>wages and income
3) Scroll to all income>Self Employment>self employment and expenses Select Start
4) Select yes when it asks Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?
5) Then it will ask you what type of business you are in. indicate your type of business.
6) Make the selection when you started your business
7) You will eventually arrive to a screes that asks Did you pay any employees in 2019 say yes here you will select the link that says Help me prepare W2 and 1099. When you select this link, there will be a screen open on the right side program that says;
How do I create W-2s and 1099 forms? When you select this link. there will be screen that will open up in the right navigational pane that says "You can fill out 1099-MISCs and W-2s online by going to Quick Employer Forms from TurboTax.
Click on Quick Employer Forms link and this will guide you in preparing a W2 for your employee.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"