Business & farm

@Jackod1 wrote:

Yes, I have a business corporate federal and state (PA) filed and printed

I also have a personal self employed federal and stated (MA) filed but am unable to print.

When I try to print the self employed return, I am sent to TurboTax business and get the message that some formats are not present, (error 190)

How do I fix this?

Since you have both products installed on your computer, be sure you are opening the correct data file.

It sounds like it's trying to open the wrong data file.   Both a personal tax data file and a Business Edition data file end in the same *.tax2018 file extension, which can be confusing.  If it's trying to open the wrong data file, that's why the state program is not recognized and produces Error 190.   

How are you opening the file?  Do NOT double-click the *.tax2018 data file to open it, since it can open the wrong program.   You need to open the personal tax program first and then open the data file.

The following is for the Windows version of TurboTax:

Launch your personal TurboTax program.  Once the interface comes up, go to the top left corner of the interface and click on FILE, and in the dropdown menu choose OPEN TAX RETURN.  An explorer window pops up.   Point TurboTax to the location of the personal tax data file (which ends in *.tax2018).   If the one you choose is the wrong one, then choose the other one.

If you continue to have problems, here's how to phone TurboTax Support:

You can use the form at the link below to schedule a call back, or it may provide a number. Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday (I believe also Saturday this week only).  

Where the form asks what product you are using, be sure in the dropdown menu to indicate "CD/download" and the proper operating system, then indicate which Edition.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact