Business & farm

DELETING AN IRRELEVANT OR PRIOR YEAR K-1 IF USING ONLINE TurboTax

Delete the prior year K-1 - it will be obvious because all its financial fields will be blank

The official answer for those who are online users is here:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2903043-how-do-i-delete-a-k-1
Note that you must take care to delete the prior year and not current year form and its worksheets.

DELETING AN IRRELEVANT OR PRIOR YEAR K-1 IF USING Desktop software TurboTax

I'll give a plug for using the desktop software instead!  Like most if not all "superuser" volunteers here, I use and can explain how to do this with the Desktop software which allows you to go to Forms Mode and actually see each form and its worksheets and gives a much simpler access to deleting forms that are wrong or irrelevant or carried forward from prior year and no longer needed.

Easiest way is to go to Forms Mode and open the K-1s and the one that is totally empty of financial data after you imported one this year can be deleted.
If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.