How do I delete a K-1?
If you delete just the Schedule K-1, it will regenerate if associated worksheets are still in the return.
The proper way to delete an unwanted K-1 is from the K-1 Summary screen, which also removes the associated worksheets.
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax, if it's not already open.
- In your TurboTax program, search for K-1 or K1 (you can also use lower-case) and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results
- Answer Yes to Did you receive any Schedules K-1 or Q? (even if the correct answer is "no").
- Click Update next to the type of K-1 you initially entered (partnership/LLC, S corp, or estate/trust).
- On the K-1 Summary screen, click Delete next to the K-1 you want to remove. Answer Yes on the following screen.
- Click Done.
- If necessary, repeat Steps 4–7 for other K-1s you need to remove.