New Member

Form 1116 is showing a foreign tax credit carryover into 2017. Overall I owe money and don't want to carry it over. Do I have to or is there a way to change it?

Last year under the same tax situation I received full credit and all information was input the same.  The taxes were paid on dividend income from Canada.